6 May 2011

Going to Malta

I am very excited this week. I am getting ready my backpack ready, my passport and all the hostel reservations for my trip. You read correctly, hostels. My guy and I are backpacking to Malta for eight days.
I think is going to be a wonderful experience. Although he is a bit more posh than me when it comes to travelling, he likes his hotels, pools and comforts; but hopefully he will be OK with this new experience. I went backpacking before to Morocco with a female friend of mine, and the experience was amazing.

 This time around, we are going a bit more prepared. That is, I have already made reservations for hostels, as whether we went totally unprepared and ready for adventure when we went to Morocco. Still, really looking forward to Malta.

 A couple of days ago I closed my fingers in the door of the car. I almost broke my index finger, but luckily it didn't break. It stills all swollen and hurts a bit, but it will be fine in a couple of days. It is because of this that I haven't posted anything in the last few days.

 Unfortunately, because of my trip to Malta, I won't be able to post anything in the next few days. If I can, I'll leave some posts prepared so they show every now and day while am away. Although, folks, I cannot promise it.

 Have a nice week all, and I will see you again when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment